Monday, July 19, 2010

7/19/10

I know it's been a long time since I've updated y'all. It's been pretty busy here, and I just haven't taken the time to do so I'm sorry for that. I know the first thought you probably have is 'Wow, this is a short update." But, there's a good reason for this. Tomorrow I plan to upload a video update. Yes, that's right. Video. So, you'll actually get to see my not so beautiful face and who knowns...maybe other people will be around.

In short, last week we had a basketball camp = extra long days for me! This week we have a baseball camp but its not every day so it won't be as strenuous. Look forward to recording and posting the video. I hope you're doing great!

In Christ,
James

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see that video update James! We have enjoyed you sooo much this summer! Grace to you as you finish your last weeks.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete